Monday, November 06, 2006

Mmmmm leopard!

I don't know what it is about leopard prints... I just love 'em!
And vintage leopard prints are absolutely the BEST - in fact, I've yet to see a single MODERN leopard print that I've fallen in love with as thoroughly as a good vintage leopard printed item - on fabric, faux or real fur!
As always, click on the pictures to be taken to that listing...

Today, I'm in love with this sweet little set from Dorthea's Closet Vintage on Ebay -



And this one from VintageClothesLine.com - How can you resist? It's got a huge, and yet so appropriate pussy bow! And a matching jacket with leopard trim!



And - probably the cutest purse on eBay right now from a seller I don't know (click on the pic to see the listing)


And OH MY GOSH! I can't stand how freaking CUTE this is!! From another seller I don't know.. click the pic to check it out!



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEOW! Love the leopards you found in the web jungle Kristine!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Love your vintage blogs! There is a new online eco-friendly boutique called www.shopmodify.com featuring a ton of great vintage items. I think you and your readers will love it. Check it out!